The acceptance period in response to resumes for the Summer 2012 Internship is now closed.
Please check back in mid-July when we begin accepting resumes for the Fall 2012 Internship.The successful internship candidate will exhibit the following qualities:
- Organization and a sense of priority
- Consistent and timely follow-up on assigned tasks
- Excellent writing skills, including proper spelling, punctuation, and a refrain from slang
- Confidence, poise, and courteousness in interfacing with clients and vendors
- A sense of initiative and proactivity in completing tasks
- Professional, polished appearance
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- College degreed-candidates or those currently working toward their college degree are preferred
Internship hours are Tuesday through Friday, 10 AM to 4 PM. Hours will also include Friday evenings when ceremony rehearsals are held, as well as event-day assistance. (Event-day hours vary by event, but generally begin in the mid-afternoon and go until mid- to late-evening).
Responsibilities include the following
- Taking potential client phone calls
- Setting and confirming appointments
- Running errands and wedding-related tasks
- Daily and timely follow-up of tasks assigned by each consultant
- Maintaining a neat office appearance
- Preparing meeting room prior to client meetings
- Retrieving and sorting daily mail
- Assisting at Wedding Rehearsals and on Event Days
Internships are unpaid, except for event-days where pay will vary per event.
If you feel that you demonstrate the above required qualities and that the above job description fits your current career goals, please email your resume to Alia Rdissi at alia@BelleEvents.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted for initial phone interviews before proceeding to the next stage of the interview process.
Thank you for your interest in Belle of the Ball!